Mobile terms & conditions
Fun tips and helpful Chronic Dry Eye info are on the way! In the meantime, give our terms and conditions a once-over.
- By agreeing to the terms of this eyelove® FYeye program ("Program"), you consent to receive autodialed text messages on behalf of Shire. Consent is not a condition of purchase or use of any product. The Program is valid with most major US carriers. There is no fee payable to Shire to receive text messages; however, your carrier's message and data rates may apply.
- You can opt out at any time by texting STOP to 61025. You will receive one final text confirming your opt-out request. Text HELP to 61025 for help. Message and data rates may apply.
- Data obtained from you in connection with your registration for, and use of, this service may include your phone number, and related carrier information. This data may be used to administer this program and to provide program benefits such as program updates and alerts sent directly to your device.
- Participants may receive an average of 4 messages per month. You may unsubscribe from the Program at any time by texting STOP to 61025. For help, text HELP or contact your mobile carrier. Shire reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend the Program without notice.
- If you accidentally unsubscribe, or your mobile number changes, you may re-enroll in the mobile program by texting any valid trigger to 61025, or any other method you may have originally enrolled. Refer to the terms of the program for more information on eligibility.