Eyelove experts

life with dry eye

the eyelove experts

which kind of eye doctor is the
right match for you?


Ok, so maybe your eyes are feeling a little "meh." Dry, itchy, gritty, watery…maybe they're red, or maybe your vision gets blurry sometimes.

The best thing to do is get an expert diagnosis of what's going on with those lovely eyes of yours. You need someone who practices eyelove for a living. But should that be an optometrist? An ophthalmologist? An optician? Fear not! We're here to break it down.


If you've ever worn glasses or contacts, you've encountered an optician. They're the technicians who fill your corrective lens prescription, and their specialty is your vision.


Optometrists earned a type of degree called a doctor of optometry (OD). They focus on vision tests, eye exams, prescribing corrective lenses, and diagnosing eye diseases like dry eye.


These folks are MDs (doctors of medicine) and can diagnose and treat all eye conditions, perform eye surgery, and prescribe glasses or contacts.

Now make that appointment…and show those eyes some eyelove.

you may like

Partner with your eye doctor

life with dry eye

partner up with your eye doctor

Chat with your eye doctor

doctor conversation guide

chat with your eye doctor

download a convo starter